Ashorne Hill has been a management and leadership training provider for over 50 years, working with organisations to develop leaders and managers in early career development, delivered in a fully blended digital and face to face learning environment.
We are looking for a talented LMS Coordinator to contribute to the delivery of Leadership & Management blended learning journeys.
What you and the role requires:
You will be responsible for coordinating with the Learning and Delivery team to maintain our blended learning journeys using our digital learning platform (aNewSpring) and have responsibility for coordinating the platform. Ideally, you would have experience and background in the functionalities of an LMS, although you may not have direct experience with our specific platform. However, full training will be given to the successful applicant.
Working collaboratively with the Learning and Delivery team, the role will ensure that all content is uploaded and prepared for our digital blended programmes and made available for set timescales.
You will be confident and demonstrate excellent communication skills. In addition, you should have a proven ability to manage your own time effectively, plan and manage multiple workloads, meet tight deadlines, and have a proactive approach to challenges and problem-solving.
As the LMS Coordinator, you will be responsible for several key activities, including:
- Day to day management of the learning platform ensuring efficient user functionality and supporting the Leadership & Management blended learning programmes.
- Support the Learning and Delivery team through the development and build of learning journeys. For example, setting up templates on the learning platform/LMS, including the ‘look and feel’ of content, creating content pages, uploading SCORM content, maintaining quizzes and evaluation activities, setting up completion conditions, setting up notifications, and automated emails.
- Quality Assurance – ensuring content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Support the Operations Team/Learning Coordinator in solving learner problems/queries.
- Acting as the first point of contact for queries relating to the learning platform.
- Creating, running and maintaining reports to monitor learner progress to continuously improve our offering.
- Liaising with the learning platform supplier regarding support or technical issues that may arise.
Essential knowledge & experience:
The position requires good organisational skills, initiative and the ability to reliably deliver to tight deadlines.
- Adaptable, flexible, and motivated to drive results in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software packages – particularly Microsoft Excel to produce learner progress reports.
- Good analytical skills with an excellent attention to detail, meticulous in checking own work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- The ability to work independently within a small team.
- Committed to learning and self-improvement.
Desirable knowledge & experience:
- Previous experience of working with Learning Management Systems content and processes.
- Technical knowledge of learning management systems.
- Experience of working with SCORM and the ability to grasp new software
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £25,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
Please apply directly to Andy Blake, with a CV and covering letter at email@example.com.