We’re growing our learning solutions team and are looking for a great research executive. If you are highly self-motivated and have the drive and commitment to succeed in a competitive working environment, backed up by a telesales track record and excellent inter-personal skills, Ashorne Hill would like to hear from you. This is a non call centre environment.
Key responsibilities of the Telesales Research Executive role include:
- Identify, target and develop new customers
- Lead generation
- Support marketing campaigns
- Assist in new Learning Solutions launches
- Manage and update the CRM
- Market Research
Key skills for role:
- Some experience with new business development and marketing research.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with resilience and tenacity.
- Some experience working with large organisations and CRM
Own transport is necessary due to location.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Please apply directly to Sue James, with a CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.