Whilst this pandemic continues, the safety of our staff and customers is paramount. Our senior managers are committed to implementing the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of contracting COVID-19 whilst at Ashorne Hill.
We want you to have the confidence that the team at Ashorne Hill can deliver this for you, whilst providing a high level of service that continues to work in partnership with you to ensure that your event achieves all its’ objectives.
In preparation for re-opening, which is planned for 1st September 2020 these are some of the activities that we hope will give you reassurance:-
- We are developing an ‘Arrive Healthy, Stay Safe’ campaign which includes pre-arrival information packs for facilitators and delegates giving advice on what to expect during your visit to Ashorne Hill.
- Facilities and services will be temporarily adapted to enable social distancing in line with Government and industry guidance appropriate at the time of opening. This may include:-
- Signposting to control the flow of traffic throughout the building, reducing cross-over in corridors, doorways and staircases.
- Removal of furniture in public areas
- Reducing service points
- Temporarily closing of some toilet cubicles/ urinals
- Contactless interactions will be implemented for aspects of the customer journey where feasible. Where this is not possible, measures will be put in place to protect staff and customers from risk of infection.
- Increased cleaning routines will be introduced for meeting rooms and bedrooms to disinfect thoroughly between occupancy and in public areas with enhanced regularity.
- Hand sanitizers and /or disinfectant wipes will be made available in meeting rooms, bedrooms, entry points and public areas.
- Staff will have received re-opening training and new standard operating procedures for their role to ensure that they are always operating to best practice.